Thursday, August 13, 2009

Using ToonBoom to its fullest potential!!!!

So here is something I started like one day a year ago to learn the program and just decided to finish it today. I'd like to say I brought some skills I learned over the months to add to it, but it's really hard to show improvement with a mouse. That and I don't really know or have the desire to learn how to use the onion skinning feature right now. So yeah, an entire year goes by and I still don't know how to use Toon Boom. But I like saying I own it, and the Simpsons use it for production, and it has an automatic lip sync feature. It has a nice ring to it. So without further ado, here it is Man walking dog. !




I know, you were expecting to see a man walking his dog. Hilarious!!! I got a million of em'

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Palmer said...

Awesome. It's always good to see a blog with REAL live animation on it Jodie! You never disappoint!

12:04 AM, August 18, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page