Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Feed blog more pencil tests, doctor's orders

Here is a 2 year old animation that I am finally finishing cleaning up for my demo reel. Well, more for myself, as I have already two shots from it on my demo reel already and the whole thing will be around 30, 40 seconds tops when finished. It's like so close to done, it would be a shame if I didn't finish it. While I mostly like the cloth animation, I wish I had planned the cloth animation out with the body animation, instead of adding it on afterwards, it's a little to busy, and distracting from what the purpose of the story. The feet are pretty static too for all of his moves. Oh well, you live and learn. This is about a third of it. The premise is about a man who loses everything only to gain that which he truly loved, a touching story indeed. Oh, and he is talking to a firefighter who will be to the left who I still have to animate, who informs him of the status of his family. Enjoy



And while I'm posting videos, and nobody has been coming to this blog yet, let alone film industry film people, I might as well put this now instead of later if ever I want to move over to live action.

Presenting: "You Only Live Comfortably Once"

In this CFF Award winning Film, Russia steals some of the United States's blueprints to a theorical weapon of infathomable power, in order to gain the upperhand in an arms race to develop the ultimate end all, be all, weapon and a ninja spy is sent in to prevent them from returning to their former glory.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page