Friday, September 25, 2009

No, that's no Patrick

Just some quick star animation for the end of a drive in commercial I did for one of my old Professors, Steve Stanchfield. I tied it down since it's going to be put onto cels, (Who uses those anymore?) and I don't know who's cleaning it up (I'd like to get the color version if it's good enough). That is all, now sit back, relax and enjoy. But sit back and relax first and then push play. Otherwise while your sitting back, it will already be over. It's kind of short.


2 Comments:

Blogger Dwight Williamson II said...

Lol, hopefully there is no contraband in those cups. Otherwise you are endorsing drinking and driving for teenage starfish.

Nice work man. The timing is really good. I can really feel the impact and can almost hear the ice settling in the cups.

1:36 PM, October 01, 2009  
Blogger Unknown said...

You sure know how to make me happy with your awesome comments Jodi. Thanks a ton!

Also, I see you've been busy lately -
aaanimating! You are one terrific animator! I've never seen happier stars =)

8:14 PM, October 01, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page