Monday, July 09, 2007

Titles are over-rated....

I know I said I'd post alot more sketchs of Caricatures, but I don't have time to scan right now. Here are a few already scanned in.




Here are some drawings from the zoo. Not fantastic but I think these are better than the last batch. Still didn't get any good penguin drawings so I am not even posting them this time.









I think I might try coloring this catfish drawing with my new tablet to get some practice with it.


And as an added bonus, pics from the other blog, CreationEngines, I am a member of. Check out everyone's work when you get a chance. Inspiring stuff!!!

Previous challenge, Space Cowboys







and here's this weeks challenge, TRANSFORMERS



Here's the story to him:

While a lot of Autobots can boast of such admiral achievements like saving Earth and defeating Megatron and the Decepticons on the battlefield, sooner or later, one has to realize that the rust-less, youthful life of a robot warrior is doomed to come to an end. Sadly, most Transformers don’t make this connection, and consequently don’t plan their lives past 300,000 miles (I saw Optimus Prime on the street the other day, trying to sell used car parts, brought a tear to my eyes.)

Not the Autobot named Nine-Iron! Golf was his answer from Cybertron. Practicing his swing on unlucky Decepticons, Nine-Iron is a force to be reckoned with in and outside the PGA tour. Look out, Tiger Woods!

And one more thing. Normally we at Jodimation Industries hold a very high standard for work posted on this blog so, consequently we don't show youtube videos outside of our own work. But every once in a while, something comes along that should be ingrained in the memory of every living individual. Here is one of those times.



You can't write stuff like this. Beatiful timing! All right, good night everybody!

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris Palmer said...

I number my posts because "Titles are over-rated" hehe.

Great stuff Jodie. I like the pizza ad.

8:16 PM, October 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page