Saturday, October 03, 2009

3 years!!!

Oh my god, It's been three years! I can't figure out what day in October it was, so I'll go with today. I'd like to thank the first person who commented on this blog, and inspired me to continue with this journey in cyber space. Come on down, Franco! Actually we had a rivited conversation on my first post (without any artwork on it). Yeah, that's right, he believed in me, even without seeing any artwork on the blog. How many of the rest of you readers can say that?

Franco: very nice blog!
My name is Franco Di Giacomo
Would it make fun for you,
to make money in the Internet?
(Income for Life!)
Yes?
NEW Business, see the GDI video
www-franco.blogspot.com

me: Would it make fun for you to learn correct English?
It's kind of hard to make a judgement on a first post on a blog, buddy.
Don't put crap like this on my blog!




Ah the memories...

3 Comments:

Blogger Tim Kafantaris said...

Jodie Jodie Jodie, why did i just look over to see your so called "friend list" and see my last name spelled wrong???? really man? really? im pretty sure you had it spelled right at some point or another on this so called blog. Man I'll tell ya, your blog is slipping, slipping i say, idk if it will be around for another 3 years with mistakes like that.........



o yea and congrats on the 3 years buddy :)

10:42 PM, October 04, 2009  
Blogger Tom Dow said...

Wow. Thanks for that lead, Jodie! I'm going to look in to that "income for life" opportunity. It would certainly make fun for me.

Your web site and reels look really excellent, BTW, and your animation skills are awesome.

4:36 AM, October 06, 2009  
Blogger messytimbo said...

hahaha thats kinda funny!

dude i really like your animation, it's really great

9:30 PM, October 10, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page