Monday, May 19, 2008

Get Well Soon Franzen!!!

If you haven't bought the johan frnazen t-shirt(tshirtpimpz.com), and were thinking "You know, I just want to see it blown up a little bit with a bunch of signatures on it on tv, preferable channel 4 first, and then I will decide to buy it."

Well, today is your lucky day(or technically, May 17, 2008, game 5 on the Red Wings road to victory.) I've hit it big time(in the city of Detroit at least)My drawing of Johan Franzen appeared on channel 4 as a get well soon card. Oh yeah!!! And I hope he gets to play in the Stanley cup finals and more importantly I hope the concussion like symptons aren't that serious and don't effect him later down the road.

1 Comments:

Blogger GOGOPEDRO said...

NICE!!

YOU GOT YOUR WISH HE IS PLAYING VS. PITTSBURGH.

GO WINGS.

P

12:53 PM, May 30, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page