Tuesday, May 11, 2010

New animation!

Here's a little animation I've been working on during my free time. I got a lot of fixes to do on this, but I figured I'd post something since other stuff I've been working on I can't. Plus checking my email, I see I've got two more comments on the last post from spammers using Asian letters. They have been pretty aggressive, I've got 14 comments on that post! Wouldn't it be more effective to spam blogs that have regularly update posts with many viewers? Apparently it's better to spam blogs with no readers and relatively few new posts. Or maybe they are spamming me to encourage me to update my blog, as goodwill or a community service act to balance all the evil stuff they do with spamming. Who knows.


panda bear from jodie hudson on Vimeo.

6 Comments:

Blogger LampshadeMan said...

Please you guys. What do you want, I'm ready to give into your demands.

1:21 PM, June 13, 2010  
Blogger LampshadeMan said...

Oh and thank you ElwoodK. I've been practicing for over 25 years now. I think I'm getting the hang of it. Feel free to correct any grammar issues I have though. I've always considered myself a student of English, not a master.

1:27 PM, June 13, 2010  
Blogger Tim Kafantaris said...

Wow, Jodie what is happening here? Anyways, great stuff man. I do have one question for you that has nothing to do with this post. You do know you spelt my name wrong on your art list. You made my name seem like a dinosaur which is pretty cool actually. So I guess thanks are in order. And can I just say, that I'm extremely happy to see the option for follow up comments to be emailed to me.

10:15 PM, June 13, 2010  
Blogger LampshadeMan said...

Well maybe in your country. In the US we can afford the finest of weed killers. In fact I'd hate to make that quote you have obsolete and make you feel like it's not a proper analogy to use anymore, because it still has it's merit, but most American kids don't know what a weed is because we have so powerful chemicals to stop weeds from growing in gardens.

11:20 PM, July 11, 2010  
Blogger LampshadeMan said...

Can I also add that anyone that can't take the time to post at the very least some collection of English words not comment any further. I need that to reply to your comments because let's face it, I'm really too busy(which is a codeword for lazy) to learn your language.

11:27 PM, July 11, 2010  
Blogger LampshadeMan said...

See somebody is at least listening. Thank you sir, I will enjoy the scenery!

2:04 PM, July 26, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page