Saturday, October 11, 2008

How's a bog..er I mean blog work again....

I know this bloggy thing is collecting a little rust from inactivity. I've been pretty busy with my day job on Wonderpets and my side job working on a 2d game for the iphone(ya for 2d!!!), but here is a test from a comercial I worked on a few months ago. I think it's pretty cool for a quick test, the only thing that bugs me is the right arm, when he reaches the top it switches to twos, and I didn't take that into acount with the spacing so the arm on the drawing before it grabs the candy bar freezes a bit, but I didn't have time to shoot it more than once(a thing of the past now that I have my own pencil test set up at home!) Anyways, here it is


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Wow I didn't even notice the right arm thing until you pointed it out, and I peeled my eyes open, and replayed it a few times... I think the test looks great!

You're working on a game for an iPhone?? Fancy!!!

Oh and oh
thank you for your awesome encouraging feedback as always, super Jodie! =)

12:57 AM, October 17, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page