Saturday, September 04, 2010

New post, how many asian comments will this get?

Hey, still alive, and kicking. I see the asian part of the world is really taking a liking to this blog. Been doing alot of thinking about being an artist lately and life in general, but instead of boring you with stuff like that, here's my first real attempt at drawing on a tablet. I figure I need to learn how to not draw like a 5 year old on it so here you go:



Greatest Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle ever! I've always wonder this, any real readers that read this blog. Like I was a little kid when this show came on, but for teenagers who watched this show, did the fact that the turtles where teenagers help you to identify with them? As a kid, beyond the name, I always looked at them as adult turtles fighting crime. Like I didn't attach any significants of the term teenager in the name.

And Asian spammers......GO!

P.S.(Could one of you spammers at least tell me what language you are using? Thanks!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

You are never boring, Mr. J!
I never quite got the "teenage" part of that title either. Freaking mutants.
The drawing is lively, btw.
And your new animation is just fabulous.

3:12 PM, September 13, 2010  
Blogger Unknown said...

Aww! Jodie!
Thank you for all the great comments you leave!
Life is treating me pretty well. No complaints, really. I hope you are well yourself?
Maybe we could go to the zoo for some sketching action??????
I miss you!
And good luck with those asian spammers..

11:22 PM, September 22, 2010  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page